- We had 17 register and 8 attend our first lunch meetup of the year at Fuzzy’s Tacos
- Great venue. $10 for lunch, plenty of seating, and vegan options
- A couple of our attendees were from 30+ minutes away! I didn’t expect that for a “no training” lunch, but very pleased they joined us
- We need a “SQLOrlando” sign for the table next time. We found each other without much trouble, but it would have been harder at a crowded restaurant.
- Was fun to meet new people and we had some really interesting conversations – some about SQL and some not
- Well worth doing. We have another one scheduled in Feb at a different part of Orlando and thinking to do one more in Mar at yet a different place.