Notes on items I found interesting in the financial statement, recommend you download and read the entire document.
- Global Alliance Partner (GAP) dues decreased from $103k to $65k. This doesn’t seem like a lot of money either way, is this program successful?
- It looks like we lost $40k in foreign currency in 2015. Not sure why we have money there (Im guessing Euro?).
- It notes that PASS maintains cash balances that exceed the FDIC limit. Not sure if there is an easy answer to that.
- The total charges for the management company was $3m in 2015, and $3.9m in 2016. That’s a big increase.
- Total MS participation for 2016 was $753k, up $230k from previous year