I just checked in again on our LinkedIn campaign, had a couple days with good impression counts. We can still only tie 1 registration to all of the LinkedIn effort so far. Keep going, or ? I think I’m going to see if I can change the URL to a tinyurl, don’t know if that will pass the ad approval process or not.
I wanted to take a look at the effectiveness of each email, but because of a data problem graph is really skewed. There is the idea of a “bulk loaded” list so you can work with all your data in one place, but there is a bug in the registration proc (which I think I wrote, way back when) that doesn’t update the registration date. Kendal is compensating in the weekly graph, but the data on a daily basis isn’t great. I see the expected “Tuesday spike” most weeks except the week of Aug 5th. It could be we had a bunch of people register from the bulk list, but I think more likely the subject line (SQLSaturday Orlando – Sign Up For Our Dimensional Modeling Seminar on September 26th) didn’t drive enough people to open the email.
It’s a nice steady trickle of registrations, we’re at 321 as of today.