Forgot to post the next day and now missing details! Notes:
- Rained the entire drive up (and back)
- Not a bad drive for me, about 2 hours
- You know it’s a strange day when you turn left at Wackos to get there
- Location is a restaurant/bar/grill. Had to look twice, is this the right place? They have several meeting rooms and the space worked out fine.
- Really good crowd for a rainy night, 30 attendees!
- Food was provided, wings/chicken fingers/veggies, and they sent leftovers home with several attendees – nice touch
- My presentation on corruption went fine. Saw quite a few eyes light up as they learned something. Think many were surprised about my saying that it was smart to call for help if corruption happens – tendency is to DIY the fix, not always the right thing to do.
- I liked the vibe of the group. Quiet, comfortable, good questions, good feedback afterward
- Thanks to Devin, Scott, and Eric for inviting me and being gracious hosts