The schedule for Orlando Code Camp(being held on March 28, 2015) was just posted. 70 speakers, 78 sessions, and expecting a lot of attendees. I’m excited that I’ll be presenting a talk on SQL Security targeted at developers, and the rest of the track looks good, though I’ll admit I wish we could have two tracks instead of one! We did get a bonus, Wayne Sheffield made the schedule on a different track, which is great both because Wayne is knowledgeable, but also brings in someone entirely new to the Orlando Code Camp.
I’ll be there staffing the oPASS/MagicPASS table along with Kendal Van Dyke, come visit with us if you’re attending.
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM. SQL Server + Hadoop: Better Together – Rowland Gosling
- 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM. Get SQL Security Right – A Developers Guide – Andy Warren
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM. Calculated Columns, Measures, and KPIs, Oh My! – Michael Antonovich
- 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM. Do You Have A Case Of Mistaken IDENTITY? – Kendal Van Dyke
- 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM. SQL Server 2014 In-Memory Programming – Miguel Cebollero
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM. Why all developers should learn how to work with SSMS – Wes Springob
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM. Wayne Sheffield presents Crazy Things Developers Do