Yesterday I mentioned using the Google Webmaster Tools to identify some bad URL’s here on the blog. I decided to do a little more checking to see what else might be wrong. First tool I found was http://www.brokenlinkcheck.com/, free for up to 3000 pages. I set it to run and waited a few minutes, when […]Read more "More on Finding Bad Links On Your Blog"
I’ve been doing various clean up tasks this week related to the blog, with part of that being a review of the Google Webmaster Tools results. One of the things I noticed is that I had some crawl errors (URL’s that generated a page not found error). Here is the first part of that information […]Read more "Fixing Bad Links Found Using Google Webmaster Tools"