Back in September I wrote the first version of Skills I Used Last Week, so I thought I’d loop back to see if I was doing anything new lately. The window is really the last few weeks, but I thought I’d stick with the title for now, for continuity! Mostly it’s the same same as […]Read more "Skills I Used Last Week #2"
This was a task from last week. There was a server where we wanted to make some adjustments to security including changing the database owner to SA. To do that we needed to make sure that we included all the Sharepoint databases. If you’ve ever looked at a SQL instance supporting Sharepoint it’s not one […]Read more "Finding The Active Sharepoint Databases"